View Single Post
Infidel

I would have liked to have seen that too, but it's out of action with a leaky fuel tank and a cracked wheel. I saw it the other week, lovely looking car in the flesh!

Mine isn't at it's best, since the rebuild the fueling is off, luckily it's running rich and not lean, but i haven't had time to get it remapped. I've sent off a pair of K24's to Kevin at UMW for him to build me some zero clearance K24/26 RS spec blowers, then i'm hoping to get the car over to Germany and get RS Tuning to give me a proper map! So i'm just living with it the way it is for the time being. This VMax is just for fun, i'll be keeping an eye on everything with a Bosch Hammer, if it's way too rich i'll just park up and watch the others, by the next event i should have it running right.....Looking forward to that

I'll get some footage of the event and post it, taking a decent HD video camera along
87 930, 993 turbo engine, RS Tuning 520PS/515lbf-ft, Arrow Rods, ARP hardware, Solid lifters, G50-50, RS Flywheel, 890nm Sachs clutch, RSR coil overs all round, 993 C4 calipers front, 930 fronts on the rear, Ruf Speedlines.....
Old 540 BMW, XB12S Modified, for being a total hooligan
Old 03-12-2010, 01:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #62 (permalink)