Thread: Boost reading
View Single Post

Garage
Boost reading

Ahh March is upon us and here in the northeast my yearly ritual of ramping up my insurance and getting the 930 rolling usually depends on some sense of a warming trend along with a good soaking rain storm to clear off the crap on the roads (which this weekend surely came thru). Tomorrow is my day. That is what brings me to my question for this post. In the off season I replaced the turbo with a K27-7200 along with a Kokeln Intercooler and c2 BOV valve setup that the intercooler comes with. After completing the install I did manage to get one decent day in January to go for a lap around the block. After warmup I got into it one or twice to get a taste of my money well spent. Although short bursts I was happy with the input I got. One thing I did notice was my boost readings (on the stock guage) were spiking right up to 1 bar. Previously with my stock turbo I was consistantly at .8 (note I did not touch the waste gate spring). Any thoughts?
Old 03-14-2010, 04:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)