View Single Post

Garage
JBL930

Many people STILL don't believe the fact or results that he has accomplished without ANY major financial backing, the Man is a Genius when it comes to these cars. From 165 mph to 193 MPH just following his driving directions, you have to know him when he gives you that 'Look' of confidence Nevertheless he is a hell of a driver.

Hate him, Love him or whatever they want to say the numbers don't lie, it's that simple, now if I can convince him to hook up with the Wizard of Nos people again he will be the Pioneer in a new dimension

We had a LOT of people filming that 220 run( thats the one spinning) I called drifting sooner or later we will find it.

In OTHER matters Bello will be attending the NEXT TEXAS MILE it's OFFICIAL!! however I'm helping him get there, so far a Porsche dealership will cover the fuel cost, a friend will provide the truck, I will provide a 28ft enclosed trailer so now I'm trying to find a way for someone to cover his Hotel.

We have come out with the idea that if we can find a company willing to put down 1k that will get him a place to stay going up and coming down plus a few meals, in return we are willing to put your company decal on the vehicle UNCONDITIONAL SIZE, heck if you want to wrap the entire car we'll go for it. Your company name will appear in all the videos that we make and you are free to use the photo footage for press releases, advertising, etc.

Imagine Bello at the Texas Mile running 245+ mph with a HUGE Pelican Parts Decal *****Knock Knock*** Calling Mr. Wayne

Any takers? We need your help to help him, please no offers to sleep over your house, besides Bello having bad sleeping habits, he is a shy person
Old 03-16-2010, 04:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)