View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
RarlyL8 Skunkwerks - for those who like it LOUD

I've had a few requests to produce this item pictured but questioned how many might be interested in such a thing. Well I have sold enough mufflers (thank you all and Pelican!) to offer this not only as a stand alone but as an optional long-tube zork to all those who currently have one of my mufflers.

It is a simple muffler bypass; a tube instead of a muffler. Simply take the muffler apart and slide this puppy on. You want a GT3 Zork? No problem. Dual out Zork? Can do. Stock outlet Zork? Only you and the entire neighborhood will know. Can also go out the passenger side if that floats your boat. Makes for a cool 934 look as well with the matching waste gate pipe. Big 'n little flames.

I do have to figure out how to secure the assembly but that shouldn't be a problem.

Old 03-18-2010, 07:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)