View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
You can use the bypass pipe with my second generation (modular) muffler so cost is reasonable. I'm hoping to be able to knock off $100 on the complete assemblies that have the bypass pipe in place of the muffler body. It gives folks more choices when it comes to sound level.

Quote:
that is awesome how do they sound
Loud!

... but not quite as loud as the short tube zork, as expected. The idea is to give you the a cheap/easy option to run Hooligan on the weekends or at the track. This pipe can be changed out in 15 minutes with the car on the ground and the valance in place. Remove my muffler, bolt up the bypass to the turbo, pop on the U-pipe and tailpipes, clamp it down and go. You can also pop the muffler back on when driving on tracks where you fail the sound restrictions. The pipe is small enough to toss in the trunk and weighs ~3 pounds.
Old 03-19-2010, 06:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)