View Single Post
Smart quod bastardus

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonE View Post
I use Pure Power reusable filters because of filtering size, stainless steel mesh that oil actually goes through (rather than beside like pleated paper) and I can reuse it. As a side benefit (for me), each time I clean it, I get to look for any debris in the oil possibly due to an failing motor.
Are you saying that this is a non bypassed filter?
Also, does it mount directly to the sump tank without adaptors? I looked at their site and they seem to have a generic model number filter and it did not specify mounting for specific vehicle applications.
What pressure is the bypass valve set to blow off if you know off hand. I am still waiting for them to respond to me.
Thanks,
Fred
1979 930 Turbo....3.4L, 7.5to1 comp, SC cams, B&B intercooler, Snow Perf water/meth injection, Rarlyl8 headers, Garret GTX turbo, 36mm ported intakes, Innovate Auxbox/LM-1, custom Manually Adjustable wastegate housing (0.8-1.1bar),--running 0.7bar max
---"When you're racing it's life! Anything else either before or after, is just waiting"
Old 03-19-2010, 08:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)