View Single Post
R.I.P.

wow, she is off the map. I ran it at the drag strip sunday. She went 12.75 @ 117.75mph at a race weight of 3190 (with me). The boost would slowly decrease as rpm climbed so I turned up the boost controller to try and compensate. At the top of the rpm range the boost always ended up around 16.5-17psi. My lambda was still around 7.0-7.3 all the way down the track (i added a few pounds of fuel pressure) and she ran like a champ.

speedy squirrel- thanks for all your technical input, i'm a simple guy, my knowledge of performance turbocharging is from the school of hard knocks... it's interesting to see the math behind it all.

Yes, i'm still on the stock fuel system. I'm watching carefully as the the bosch pumps don't like alcohol. I had a bosch 044 on my turbocharged mustang and it ran on E85 for 3 years. But when i broke the transmission the car sat for over a year. When it ran again the bosch was dead.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #30 (permalink)