View Single Post

Garage
Crap.. I was hoping that you weren't going to say it was that easy.. I've ran the pumps and the return circuit to the tank is working properly. I have heard the air bubbles moving back to the tank for a short period of time after I started the pumps. I've actually done this several times now with no increase in "system pressure".

Based on all that I've said in the above thread would you then agree that I need to adjust my fuel head regulator to increase the "system pressure"?

According to the Bosch CIS Injection book I'll need to add 2.7mm of additional shims to my fuel head regulator... Is that even possible

If the fuel head regulator adjustment doesn't increase the "system pressure" then what? Tear down the fuel head for re-build / inspection?

Do you have any other conceivable ideas as to why my "system pressure" suddenly is only 2 bar versus last summer. Isn't it odd that it suddenly falls off a cliff like that?

It just doesn't make any sense to me that the fuel pressure would change that drastically just because I left the CIS dry for a while. I didn't drop the darn thing.. Yet..

'87 930, 3.3 liter, K27 hybrid, Kokeln IC, Andial, B&B, Borla, 17" Supercups.

Last edited by HFR_Racer; 03-23-2010 at 09:14 PM..
Old 03-23-2010, 08:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)