View Single Post

Garage
Friday 8.54 AM PM Report

The team is 2 hours away from Houston, they will be stopping by a few high performance shops to predict the Gospel, fast car Gospel that itís Reverend Bello and his altar boy Marco will be holding the services

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence88mph View Post
This is so interesting and exciting, being a big fan of the mysterious Mr Bello for so long it's awesome to finally get a bit of an insight... Thanks for posting Marco and Juan, it's also so cool that come dudes on this board are involved.
How do you think I feel It was 1998 the first time that I saw the old car do wheel stands from that date I was in love with the 911's and I had to get one! and I did Then, I try to get a hold to this Bello guy for ever without any success until my good friend Marco called me to tell me that someone was at his shop and that he wanted me to meet him when I did, I was so happy BUT I was also SO disappointed !!! He is Much better looking in the Magazines

We thank you all of you for your support ! and especially the sponsors that made this possible without them there's no way the team could attend.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #28 (permalink)