View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
It has been posted by Pelican in the past to not post proprietary material, comes up every now and then as posts are short-lived and everyone does not see them.

Yes it is great to show the data but maybe better to "quote" it or something to that effect so we don't get Pelican in trouble. Porsche is very protective of anything they own.

I assume you also have the factory manual (mine is 1978). Take a look at the USA/CA/Japan boost retard curve and then look at / compare it to the Euro graphs and information. You will see what I am awkwardly trying to relay. At first (many years ago) I had to read it many times to understand what they were saying. The manual jumps around a lot and has an organization that is not the best for a non-technician that doesn't use it every day.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #40 (permalink)