Thread: Innovate LM2?
View Single Post

I'm running the LM-1 wired in the car, I have a 100psi Pressure Transducer, RPM, O2 sensor, and 3 Bar MAP. I used the LM2-A which is the Innovate RPM aux cable for all the inputs. I also added a Greddy Boost Controller, an AFR display, and a MSD 6AL-2 programmable ignition. I put a mounting plate under the pass. seat and tied everything together there. The one thing that was stressed for all these additions was a good ground. I ran a seperate ground wire from the neg. batt. terminal to a mounting plate ground bar and then to the rear chassis ground lug behind the fuel filter. This way all the different components are grounded to the Neg. Batt treminal and all the signals are very clean. My engine is out so I haven't been able to do any programming yet but I can find all the inputs on the LM-1. I would stress that direct ground connection to make sure all the devices have a direct ground path.

Brian: I got the wastegates torn down and one diaphram had a small hole. The other 2 are good. If you need a diaphram for your car I'll send my spare, if you were just looking for a spare I'd rather keep it. I have 2 springs to send you I believe one is 1.0 and the other is stock. I couldn't check them so I can't say that is exactly correct. Let me know on the diaphram, if it's to get you going it's yours.

Here are some pics.of the install:

Cole
Mods: TurboKraft Custom IC, 934 Headers, GSX 61, Zork, Port Work, SC Cams, Air Mod Fuel Dist Relocated, Water Meth Injection, BL WUR, MSD 6530, Greddy EBC, Synapse Bov, Short 2nd & 3rd with 8:37 R&P, Wevo Shifter, Coupling, and Mounts, MTX-L SSI-4, Big Brakes, Rebel Coilovers, Bilstein Sports.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)