View Single Post
Verde

Garage
Rough is good
I tried but it didn't give. Guess I have to be rougher. The covering black 'vinyl' really wrinkled up from it bending from the sides. I thought it would break. I'd rather not destroy the wheel/horn cover, just set it aside and preserve it should I ever do the unthinkable and sell it.
I'm a long-term car owner. Once in love, it's a long romance. I had a Saab 900 for 13 years; still have a 20 year old Saab 9000S (my son virtually came home from the hospital in it and now drives it); a 10 year old Lexus/Toyota Land Cruiser. Yes, I know. Three cars that are hardly worthy of love.
So, from what I can tell so far my 2005 997 (that I've owned for 3+ years), and this one (that I've owed for 3+ days) they will be gifted to my son and daughter upon my demise. The Ford GT will go to my other son I suppose.
But thanks. I'll give it another go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadetree930 View Post
Just pull on the center section (the horn pad). It takes some manhandling and be prepared for her to smack you in the face when she does give way.

These cars like it rough (so do my women).
Old 04-04-2010, 04:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)