View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
Oh snap!

BENDER!

I'd shout you out the ohsoobligatory ***waazzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuup!!!***

but

oh man - I don't want the answer 8-)

Condolences / congrats, I know it's prob bittersweet. Been wundrin the resolution of yer saga there, Jake called me a few weeks ago and we chew'd on 'that' for a moment and both scratched our heads.

guess that answerz that

well me friend, know that Turbo or not - you've got GOOD FRIENDS HERE for ya, life's nothing w/o "them". Encouraging you to stick round these here parts even should you sell, it's good company.

but first I'd encourage you keep the car 8-) Oh man I bet yer turnin into *quite* the galactically colossal BIMWAD there aren't you. HA!

I know I know I know - reality = fawking beeeyaaahtch

and there's nothing like open top WOT motoring heh heh heh.

now

damn on the # of youses here with the BTDT - noooooooooo thanks! I can't imagine (even tho there are daze I fascinate). 12yrs and somedaze it's good I don't maintain a firearm in the residence muwhaahaha 8-). 'Splains much tho, how so many a yous are able to do what you do with these things heh heh heh. Single income 'n wife 'n 3kids 'n house 'n 2cats keep seeming to trump most toy shenanigans lol. I still fascinate 8-).

Again me friend, we're here for ya. No longer shillin P's??? Man, life's full 'o change for ya there. ROFLMAO @ Justin's comment - baaaaahahhahahaa. I know nuthing, nuthhhhhhhhing!!!

ANYwho

| '01 ///M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 //S8 | '95 //S6 6gang | '88 ///M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 04-04-2010, 07:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #32 (permalink)