View Single Post
JFairman JFairman is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: S. Florida
Posts: 7,274
you can go to the hardware store or home depot and buy a similar rubber thing for the end of a chair leg that will fit too.

it might even last a few years.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)