Thread: Engine jewelry
View Single Post
Wo ist die Rennstrecke?

Not much happened in the past couple days. The 3.2L manifold is on, the shroud is on and a couple other little things.

Here is a pic of the cam position mag trigger set in the back of the 4-5-6 cam. Installing the sensor is a bit tricky as the gap has to be around .020 and there is no way to fit a feeler in there - you have to use the thread pitch to set the gap (1/2 turn on a 1mm thread gets me to .020). This shot also shows that I got rid of the engine oil cooler in favor of the 15 degree oil filter. It gives me room for the CPS and adds a second filter. The wire hanging through the pic is the CPS harness.

Here is a pic of the engine bay showing the two twin coil packs, the M&W CDI unit, the OEM fuel filter (different location that stock), the air intake, and to the far left is the wiring harness for all the sensors, fuel injectors, etc. The MAP sensor is mounted at the top of the engine bay as it sits on a rubber stand-off and its out of the rain/weather. The red silicon tube connects down to the intake manifold when the engine is in the car.

Last edited by DonE; 04-13-2010 at 09:34 PM..
Old 04-13-2010, 09:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #29 (permalink)