View Single Post

Garage
OK let's all step back for a minute and think. If for some reason you HAD to have a truck or SUV wouldn't you rather have one with a TT V8 and 450hp? As much as we all hate them SUV's are practical vehicles for many people, particularily sporting families that go camping/boating/fishing etc. towing their boat or camper behind them. How about people living in the rural areas where streets don't always get plowed in the winter? I myself have a vehicle that is practical only for the purpose for which I bought it, a Ford Shortbed pickup with a bigblock engine while being excellent at towing my racecar to the track it's a gas-hog for daily driving with too small a bed to easily haul home improvement supplies and wintertime traction is well nonexistant. This has me in the market for a F250 extended cab longbed 4x4 with a diesel engine. I really have to admit that Porsche seems to have built a very sophisticated SUV with top notch performance, if I was in the SUV market the Cayenne would be at the top of the list even though it's way out of my price range.
Old 08-31-2002, 11:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)