View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmatera View Post
i still can't get over how many people drop their car off and walk away from the shop doing the work with NO game plan... for even the smallest of repairs I always ask: How much? and When will it be done?
I did. It was supposed to be three months, and cheaper than the local shops I contacted. Thats why I chose his shop. I was lied to many times over. Come to find out his shop wasn't even fully built when I sent my car out there. You don't think I asked before I sent it? I'm NOT an idiot and this is not my first restoration. So I'm not one of the people you describe in your post. Actually I take a little offense to your comments.

Tested all switches, relays, and fuses. Next I'm going to remove the door panel and test the window motor. I think that may be the culprit it was moving VERY slowly a few times before it crapped out.

Thanks everyone for the reassurance and positive reinforcement. I'm going to sort this car out and have a positive attitude. It doesn't all have to get done in one week. Thanks again friends.

Last edited by poorsche930; 04-20-2010 at 05:29 PM..
Old 04-20-2010, 05:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)