Thread: Zork Install
View Single Post

Actually the black one was purchased by my girlfriend at the time (now wife for obvious reasons Was purchased in 97 and it's a 91 C2 Targa Tip. Good for when you want to drive the Porsche and have coffee on the way to work. Not as easily done in the 930. By the way, wife.com is the one who encouraged me to get the Zork. Some people are just lucky I guess.

So last night I went to reinstall the rear valence with the Zork and there's a bit of fit issue with zero clearance from the Zork to the valence. So I got a few tips on fitting from Brian and I'm just waiting for time to attempt to fix the issue. This also means the Zork is not fully attached so I can't take video. I do have a video I could compress if anyone knew of a tool to do it. Believe it's an .avi.

I should know of one but I don't and I'm feeling googlazy which is defined as precisely too lazy to open up Google and find one myself

To answer the sound question I really like it....but I could see that it isn't for everyone. The car is definitely not a daily driver so the little bit I drive it will be quite fun with the Zork spitting nails. I will say it has a very raw sound at idle and I dont' think the idle sound is as sexy as some of the better performance mufflers. However, when you open her up the sound of the turbo is intoxicating and I live for downshifts as that's when it sounds like a rabid dog spitting nails But in a cool way.

Last edited by bleachii; 04-20-2010 at 10:39 PM..
Old 04-20-2010, 10:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)