View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by cole930 View Post
Gimp,

Have you got the K27 and BOV mod broken in yet? I also noticed everything is sexual to you, way too much time spent with the car. I need a road report !!!!!

Rolled the engine out and blew the dust off it. Waiting for cam tools to address the 5 broken head studs I found under the shroud. Wish you were closer so we could tag team this old girl. The weather is beautiful and I'm jonesen Porsche Turbo really bad.

Cole
If I lived closer, I'd spend too much time at your shop....wrenching and losing more skin off my knuckles and drinking all your beer and/or scotch. But oh what fun...

Sorry, I've been a little wrapped up in getting my old Husky running and have just been driving the 930 as-is. I definitely like the new BOV setup and just gotta commit to spending a couple-three hours to pull off the 7006 and stick on the 7200 turbo (got a feeling I'm gonna like what it does for a road car). You'll be the first to hear my impressions.

Cars and sex...don't they go together? I remember back in high school and spending quality sensual time in the back seat...well, you get the idea. And something about the broad hips of a 930. Ok, I'll tone it down; don't want to get moderated off this forum.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)