View Single Post

Garage
thanks everyone. I just had the car dynoed to compare the effect of swapping cams. Not sure yet what cams it will be.... But even with the small cheapo header leak and my hit and miss afr adjustments on the DWUR, It dynoed at just over 335rwhp! Very surprised! The car would most likely do a bit better if the DWUR was set up right by someone more experienced than I but.......
I will try to post the dyno run and type of dyno it is soon....Never actually had a car dynoed before.
Thank you

Cole,
why ditch the k27hfs for a 7200 or an S? I thought the hfs would be better since this is an ongoing process that never ends so the hfs would be able to support further upgrades to the rest of the engine down the road. Im new to this stuff.......Thanks again
Old 04-22-2010, 06:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)