View Single Post
K24madness K24madness is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 158
I can't remember the name but there is a shock house at Infineon that could rebuild it for you. That is the best route since they replace seals + shafts but will retain the valving.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)