View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by WERK I View Post
Pinsko,
Thanks for posting the graphs on your 930. You haven't commented on the numbers but here's a couple of things that are pretty obvious at first glance;

1.) You're pig rich at boost onset. Starts at 12.2-12.4 AFR and then plummets to 10.0 AFR @ 3000RPM....boost onset? It does recover by the time it reaches 6000RPM, but is still a little low (11.5 AFR), IMHO. It would be interesting to find out if the overshoot in the AFR's is due to the info plugged into the tables, by the tuner, or is it an issue of latency in the DWUR.

2.) Calculating for drivetrain losses of 15%, it comes out to 364.5BHP, which to me seems about right based on your build, unless you changed your cams, but I don't see them mentioned above. Cutting over to SC or 964 type cams can add an additional ~30BHP.

Again, thanks for sharing. Cheers.
Unwired Tools suggested to go to 10 AFR at the boost onset. Perhaps they suggested this b/c this is a typical setup for a mechanical WUR?

The cams are stoch, but the timing was advanced.
Old 04-25-2010, 05:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #35 (permalink)