Thread: Innovate LM2?
View Single Post

Guy's

I started this screwy journey a year or so ago and I may have just found the last piece of the puzzle.

I've envisioned the Innovate LM-1 as a real-time on board mini dyno since the day I first read about it. I had no idea it was going to be such a PIA but we are getting there. The LM-1 has a great logging and display capability through their Log Works software and I am presently capable of logging boost, manifold, pressure, control pressure, system pressure, afr's, and rpm and I am just about to add timing. I'm actually working to get a 5vdc output off a crank trigger that will log timing in the LM-1. I think we can put this altogether and download it into a laptop program that will pull it all together to give us a data map that will allow us to truly optimize tuning. Haven't got HP and Torque yet but the pieces are coming together.

I need anyone who is crazy enough too jump in here with some input, ideas, criticism, or just tell me I'm nuts.

Cole
Mods: TurboKraft Custom IC, 934 Headers, GSX 61, Zork, Port Work, SC Cams, Air Mod Fuel Dist Relocated, Water Meth Injection, BL WUR, MSD 6530, Greddy EBC, Synapse Bov, Short 2nd & 3rd with 8:37 R&P, Wevo Shifter, Coupling, and Mounts, MTX-L SSI-4, Big Brakes, Rebel Coilovers, Bilstein Sports.

Last edited by cole930; 04-29-2010 at 09:19 PM..
Old 04-29-2010, 03:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #60 (permalink)