Thread: Dyno Chart
View Single Post

The graph says your too rich even up around redline.
It's good that your CIS has the capability to do that.

Tap in the boost control pressure adjustment on the bottom so your raising control pressure and leaning it from where it is now when boosting.

It's trial and error until you get it right and I would tap it in the large disc lightly until it stops and then use the tool he gives you to draw it back out with a 10mm wrench about 1/4 turn at first and test from there.

I usually do 1/4 turn adjustments at a time with the 10mm wrench and then road test and watch the AFR's until I get it close and then do 1/8" turns till I like the AFR's.

All the adjsutments affect each other a little bit so you have to keep adjusting it untill it's right so you need patience and a passion for tuning and tinkering with your car.

Once you get all 4 adjustments dialed in on Brian Leask's adjustable WUR it can be really good.
It takes alot of adjusting and road testing though and the manual he gives you with it covers everything very well.

I have the Summit Racing digital rpm switch (no pills and cheap) and use one of the origonal vacuum solenoids that came on the car with it.
Works great.

I had it set to ground the vacuum solenoid, opening it at 5200rpm for a while but last winter I reset it to 4600 rpm and thats where it is now.

I've never dyno'd my car, so I just take quick glances at my AFR gauge.

What exhaust headers are on your car?
Old 05-06-2010, 05:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)