View Single Post

Exclamation FS: 930 Center Console (Black Leather)

☻☻☻FS: 930 PORSCHE Black Leather Center Console (OPTION). ☻☻☻

This OPTIONAL 930 Black LEATHER Console includes: VDO Gauges (Voltage, Vacuum, Temperature [sensor not included]), A/C Control Switches (Porsche OEM), LEATHER Shift Boot, Swivel Ash or Coin Compartment. This is a very nice aftermarket piece that is Genuine Black LEATHER Wrapped in nicely grained materials that was NOT re-dyed. The Genuine LEATHER Shift Boot is supple material (1 small tear that is unnoticeable and can easily be glued). The console also has a contoured area for coins, keys, etc. as shown in pics. The console has 3 mount points (2 in rear, 1 in front) for fastener attachment to interior tunnel floor. The VDO Gauges (connectors, back lighting) and A/C switches have wiring attachments included. Will fit any 911, 930 (í69 to í89) and can replace the SC short console or add to a non-existent console area, which fits under the dash ash tray. NO cracks or cuts on body leather (some abrasions and looks dusty . . . easy to detail to bring out the luster). The gauges, switches have been untested and therefore is being sold As-Is.

☻NOTE☻This is a rare find and many have been searching here for an item like this. I am offering this here on this Forum and if not sold will offer (for more) on Ebay by next week. I believe someone will need this piece. Donít let this get away if you have been looking for one like this. It will enhance the interior of any 911.

$675.00 ($35 shipping to lower 48 USA). I accept Paypal
Thanks,
Hz
Old 05-10-2010, 07:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)