View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmatera View Post
well hell man, let that cat out. 4088 huh? whats your combo? I have seen the 4088 mentioned before and i'm all ears. I did notice in the pic that flange was a T4
I'm still in the middle of a front pan replacement, front duct install and suspension refresh right now, which is going very slowly. I'm just collecting parts, a few at a time.

Here's the basics:

1 5/8" equal length primary and secondary headers to a GT4088R (sitting on the shelf)
Dual 38mm wastegates (have to on a twin scroll) (sitting on the shelf)
Extrude honed Carrera intake with a 75mm accufab throttle body (sitting on the shelf)
72 lb/hr Siemens Injectors
M&W Ignition
Probably Link Extreme G4 ECU
Custom cams, close to a GT2 EVO grind
Extreme heads porting, head work and dual plug.
Probably JB Racing 98mm Cylinders with custom pistons
R&R rods from LN Engineering
Custom full bay, cross-flow IC

I picked the GT4088R for a couple of reasons, I wanted the twin scroll for better spoolup, and I wanted the bigger compressor to run the higher pressure ratio I need at my altitude of 6000 feet so I can get closer to the power you guys get at sea level.
Old 05-21-2010, 08:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #26 (permalink)