View Single Post

ok the auto matic heat like you have in your car has a lever inside of it. the end of this lever is plastic and breaks frequently. just remove the passenger seat then open the little door in the side of the heater control unit. the little rod in there will most likely have popped off the pin in the control unit. Just order a new end piece they are $1.50. pn 999-168-021-40 I had this break on my carrera and went to the local porsche parts place and they said yeah we always keep those in stock, they break all the time. So I bought a couple of them and keep a spare in my tool box.
88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
05 Cayenne S lapis blue

Last edited by Ken911; 05-21-2010 at 09:38 AM..
Old 05-21-2010, 08:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)