View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicklague View Post
Summary is that for a little more than $400 USD, but get the complete set up. Wide band Bosch sensor, weld-in bung, connectors, harness, display and data logging unit, and all software. The beauty of the WEgo IV is that in the Porsche application there are no hassles getting an RPM signal like the Innovate. You just hook up a wire to the tach. The unit also comes with a USB cable that you plug into the face of the instrument to download 2 or more hours of data. You can look at AFR and RPM in a graph or on a spread sheet.
For the same price ($399) you get the same functions with the Zeitronix, and a little better display unit. The Display fits nicely in place of the ashtray. The data logging is very good, but you have to have a laptop or the Dashdaq, and the rpm sensing works fine on my stock 930 ignition. The Zeitronix also offers optional inputs for a variety of sensors, and the really slick ZAVT1 trigger that can can be adapted to a wide range of uses.

If you don't want the display, and prefer to all your data logging with a laptop, you can get by for $279.

I've been using one for 5 years now and never a problem.

No affiliation, except I like their products, check it out:

Zeitronix Order Page

Last edited by WinRice; 05-23-2010 at 09:34 AM..
Old 05-23-2010, 09:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)