View Single Post

Like everything, once you've done it a few times and know the ins and outs, the process speeds up somewhat. The first time I did, it took most of a day because I had to figure out how to precariously lift the car high enough to do the trick. And the time it took to label all wires, etc. so as to get them back in the right location, stuff like that which now I don't have to think about.

The hardest part was keeping my cell phone handy with pre-programmed 911, just in case the whole shebang came off the stands and trapped me underneath. Oh, and the time it took to keep my body properly hydrated with my beverage of choice. For me, it's always been a one person job, mostly because my wife gave up her tool box many moons ago.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 06-02-2010, 08:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)