View Single Post

Garage
Thanks for the info.
I was originally told that I was getting a new performance cat and muffler system with the car, then when it was delivered it had the original exhaust system that was on the car when I test drove it.. Nice stainless twin outlet muffler assy, but obviously not good for emission testing being catless. They then shipped me at my exspence an oem muffler /cat assy which looks ok but who knows..They said the performance system they had purchased( which was apparently $2k and was supposed to be thrown in with the sale of the car) didn't fit so they threw the oem style one on to pass it in Arizona..which it apparently did( I think it was fudged through because it was coming to Canada). Now here in Ontario it fails misably.
Needless to say I think I'm at a loss for any more adjustments and I don't have the proper tools to test control pressures and such so its going to a reputable Porsche repair place to get figured out.
Old 06-02-2010, 05:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)