View Single Post

DHG,

I have a switch for my ignition and fuel pumps on the dash. Good for theft protection and bumping the starter around for setting the valves and you can't get bit by the coil either, the MSD coil could replace my defibrillator and you don't want to get ahold of it.

Seen some of your posts and, like most of us when we started out, you getting in a hurry. Remember the old bull and the young bull standing on top the hill. They we looking down in the valley at a herd of cows. The young bull turns to the old bull and says, "lets run down there and f--- one of them". The old bull slowly turns to him and says "lets walk down and f--- them all"

The first thing you need to buy is a good aftermarket intercooler, it will go a long way to keep things from going Bang !!!! Then decide what you want from the car and how it is going to be used. Start reading the forum and you'll learn a lot.
Then start asking the questions with a knowledge base under your belt. This will help you avoid a lot of impulsive mistakes that cost a lot of money.

There are a lot of good guy's here that are willing to help, take your time and make the right decisions the first time.

Cole
Mods: TurboKraft Custom IC, 934 Headers, GSX 61, Zork, Port Work, SC Cams, Air Mod Fuel Dist Relocated, Water Meth Injection, BL WUR, MSD 6530, Greddy EBC, Synapse Bov, Short 2nd & 3rd with 8:37 R&P, Wevo Shifter, Coupling, and Mounts, MTX-L SSI-4, Big Brakes, Rebel Coilovers, Bilstein Sports.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)