View Single Post

72T Widebody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard Taylor View Post
It's been some time since we have talked - actually I lost how to get a hold of you and with new computers and all I just couldn't figure it out but for good reason...
I have been battling brain cancer ever since we talked last so I have been out of touch so to speak. I am on chemo treatments monthly and the doctors are pleased with the results...so more treatments!
It's great you are still improving the car we love so much - good to hear from you and please stay in touch. Howard
Hi Howard,

Good to hear from you and sorry to find out that you've been ill but it sounds like you're making good progress with your treatment which is great news.

Now I'm based in Singapore, it's amazing how much I'm missing my (your) car , although as you can see (even at this distance) the old girl is still keeping me occupied on ebay collecting parts in preparation for a jaunt around Europe enroute to the Classic Le Mans in July, something I'm really looking forward to

Here's one of your photographs of the 72 t on your front drive - before I started tinkering:

Take care and I'll drop you an email.

Martin
Old 06-09-2010, 05:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #118 (permalink)