View Single Post

I drove mine from Chas SC to Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, and back last summer, 3200 miles in one week. Drove it to DC last Week, and now I am in Raleigh NC. For two yrs I was driving it from Chas to Jax FL and back once a month. Been to Nashville 3 times in it also. Bought it 4yrs ago with 34K, just turned 97K on this trip to Raleigh. I carry the following: Fuses, FP relays (Red and Black) Spare CD, Fan Belt, Coil, rear FP (only because I had one as a spare), a few tools, two air pumps and tire plug kit. Driving it back up to DC next week. Hope to turn 100K this month. Oh, and I also have AAA.

The car has only failed me one time, I was on my way to FL a couple yrs ago, and stopped for gas one block form my house, and while pumping gas the engine just died. A failed CD unit. I bought a rebuilt CD, and fixed my old one, so now it's a spare.

Now, after having said all of this, the car will break down on my way home tomorrow!

Just Drive it!
Old 06-09-2010, 06:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)