View Single Post
Turbofrog

MAX fuel (treshold screws out and cylinder level with WUR) did not help either even after I tried the so and so method of richening the idle CO to 13.7AF which oddly enough showed 1.6 on my Gunson CO meter? The gunson did not bother to change its digit much even thoug the AF changed from 12 to 16? If was powered by a car battery that had been standing quite a while but I don't think it was so empty it would effect the readings hugely.

On the pic is a AF graph of a 3rd gear WOT run from 2000 to 6000 rpms (when I saw the high 13AF's I stopped). I have only LM-1 installed so no other data yet.

AFR go from lowest 9.4 to highest 14AFR but no ugly noises (if i even could hear them with straight WG)

I'm a bit dissapointed for the lack of fueling. It's almost dangerously lean (if I just drove it like I stole it not checking the AFRs like it is in most cases)).

Now, any suggestions on how to get more fuel without going EFI yet? Or any fast and easy ways to limit boost with Tial WG. Ordering a lower 0.4 or 0.8 bar spring is not fast but I think I need to go that way sooner or later.

I've read that modifying the MP might give some more travel and fuel but first I need to make sure my fuel pressures are in check (I ordered the CIS pressure kit a week ago)

Last edited by smurfbus; 06-10-2010 at 07:59 AM..
Old 06-10-2010, 07:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)