View Single Post
Turbofrog

Thanks, that was a load of info.

I have followed closely every CIS related thread and I have learned alot. I'm in Europe so I need to think twice weather to invest more money on US modded fuelhead + control stuff or go straight to EFI.

My 930 is a 79 US model with a alu fuel head and I think no O2 as its non catalyst vehicle.

I will check the flows too. I have 2 new fuel pumps installed (dunno if stock though) but I have a spare 044 to try if nothing else works. If I get more fuel somehow I would like to try a frequency valve ala Stup (greddy emanage?) or Thierry (split second+aem).

I might try a pressure relief valve in the wur manifold line just for kicks (before the CIS pressure kit arrives) and to see if it makes any difference on 3rd or on 4th gear. I really need to watch those AFRs though to stop if it goes too lean on spool.

BTW: I think I still have the air injection system on the engine? Driver side in front of the head there is a big junk and a line to driver side exhaust. I think it if its functional it does not pump air on boost or does it? My WB sensor is right after the turbo.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)