Thread: Fyi
View Single Post

Mr. Mark,

Haven't heard much from you lately, figured you were layed up some where with something else broken. Glad to hear that's not the case.

I'll give you some slack on the 7200 because I got off on my own tangent while cleaning up the motor for install. I found 5 broken head studs on the top side and 2 more on the bottom. Pulled the heads and cam boxes together on both sides so I could get at the shortened studs. The valves and guides looked really great so I thought as long as I was that close I'd pull the pistons and cylinders and check everything out, all is great. Getting ready to put things back in place now. Took some time to get the new head studs as I decided to change all of them. I'm ready to put the heads back on and time the cams.

Hope your doing well my friend but I'm just giving you slack on the 7200 so get busy.

Cole
Mods: TurboKraft Custom IC, 934 Headers, GSX 61, Zork, Port Work, SC Cams, Air Mod Fuel Dist Relocated, Water Meth Injection, BL WUR, MSD 6530, Greddy EBC, Synapse Bov, Short 2nd & 3rd with 8:37 R&P, Wevo Shifter, Coupling, and Mounts, MTX-L SSI-4, Big Brakes, Rebel Coilovers, Bilstein Sports.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)