View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbmwguy View Post
i don't think i have quite that to the rear wheels 964 cams, 7006, some head work, running about .9 bar boost right now. fairman and i checked system pressure and it was at 98# seems a little high but not crazy. this morn i have pulled the enrichment control out to its max to see what happens. i never see the afrs in the mid to upper 11s as i did even with my stock wur., but jim said, like you brian, that maybe i am running out of fuel at the top. he has a few fuel heads, one a brand new modded, that maybe i will yry and then buy but i am starting to think megasquirt, as i will be approaching those $ as i keep trying to better the crappy design of cis, which by the way does translate into CONTINUALLY IRRITATING SH#T
Frank, you need the modified fuel head. my afr's were really good with 1 bar boost until I upped the compression ratio and displacement. Brian told me even with the modified head i have the larger displacement and compression ratio need the system pressure higher. even then i might need bigger lines and injectors. So I ordered the shim kit to bump the system pressure. it will be here next week. I still have a spare set of heads and a 3.2 intake in the garage for my swap to efi. I have the heads apart but not ported yet. Not dating the russian girl any more so i might be able to afford it in a few months. I was going to pick Juans brain and Eddie Bello a little more though before i decide what efi system to go with
88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
05 Cayenne S lapis blue

Last edited by Ken911; 06-18-2010 at 03:36 PM..
Old 06-18-2010, 03:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #35 (permalink)