View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel Antonett View Post
Appreciate the assist... Finally got the mother... out... to learn that there was a Koni (red) adjustable insert. Amazing that after twenty + years of owning the car I still find spots where somebody been there before. Now, should I go Koni again (which was great handling) or go back to Bilstein? Again, those Konis are "at least" 23 years old and finally started to show age... Good stuff!
Miguel, if you don't use the adjustability aspect of the Koni's that much (you never track the 930 right?), it might be cheaper to go with a set of Sport Bilsteins, which i think out of the box are perfect for your larger front 23 torsion bar. The guys at Bilstein USA are easy to work with and can confirm this, and can even custom valve your inserts too if you tell them your car weight, and what you are looking for in ride.

That being said, just curious as too what you found out at BSR?

BTW, let me know if you and Victoria are taking a 'beach break' and heading this way anytime this summer. Would love to get together.
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com
Old 06-23-2010, 04:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)