View Single Post
Boost Abuser

Selling Fikse wheels

Hello all. I am currently selling my rear Fikse FM10's 17x10 -w-30mm backspacing. I had purchased a set of profile 10's last summer and never installed them on the car.This is going to be the rears only as I need my fronts. If anyone is looking into buying a set for their car you need these. They are in terrific shape and have seen no winters There is one small nick on the lip of one but could be easily repaired with a dremel tool. They will have no tires on them . I have lost my job and need the cash to finance some tires so I can at least get a little enjoyment out of the summer with my car. It is currently parked since the tires are too bald to be safe , aggressive alignment wore them out.Here are some pics as I wanted you guys to have first shot before I list them in the for sale section. I think $500.00 + shipping is reasonable . I couldn't find the pics I was looking for if interested I will e-mail you better pics.Don't make the 930 suffer in the garage all summer. Shoot me a pm if interested, Thanks to all.........Ben

Old 06-25-2010, 10:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)