View Single Post
Registered

Garage
There is a large black positive feed that comes from the battery to the positive pole on the starter. Then there is a red lead that goes on this same pole and goes to the alternator. There is a yellow lead tha goes to a middle connection that powers some shut down delay sensors from what I read. Then there is a third yellow lead that gets switched power form the key and from the 14 pin connector in the left rear. This last lead is what powers the solenoid.

So, today I get to drive it for the first time since last fall! With all the problems I had with the digital WUR and then having the LSD rebuilt, I have not been able to drive since last fall. I'm thrilled. It will be interesting to see how the Leask WUR works out as opposed to the digital WUR I removed. Right now my idle AFR is about 14.1.

1988 930 coupe - Silver Metallic
3.3L w/GT35R, B&B Headers, RarlyL8 muffler, TurboKraft IC, Tial WG, tecGT based phased sequential EFI & ignition, Wevo shifter/coupler, ...
Old 06-27-2010, 04:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #33 (permalink)