View Single Post
Turbofrog

Ok, this should show as inadequate flow from injectors so that is the next test when I find suitable little bottles so I don't bend the lines too much. I hope the adjustment screws are not too stuck. I have the CIS manual to read in the mean time.

No parts for the lambda valve or any other valve so going thierry/stup/st is not going to happen yet plus I would like to see enough fuel before even thinking of managing the fat mid range. On 4th gear the AFR goes to under 10 if I go WOT at 3000rpms so I don't have a rpm switch/solenoid either and the releif valve I have in there can't handle it but that scenario does not happen much at normal driving.

I need to think other ways to lower the lower chamber pressure too like a small orifice bypass line. Has anyone tried that before? IIRC there is a limit on how much the fuel line screws can be adjusted.

The PO said the car runs 12.5 at WOT so there might be some other problems too.

EDIT: I also need to check if my FH is one of the CIS flowtech ones which have the lambda ports plugged. They have a cleaner plug in the lambda port though.

Last edited by smurfbus; 06-29-2010 at 12:52 AM..
Old 06-28-2010, 08:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #39 (permalink)