View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RarlyL8 View Post
Please don't egg on the mean people Jeff, I'm here to have fun and enjoy the company of mature adults.

Yes these headers have been added to my line-up and are not special order. They are the same sell price as the 930 single turbo headers. If you want different flanges or flange orientation they will be included extra and not welded on as this should be done on the car to get the orientation you desire.

The yellow car is featured in another thread started by the owner. Another set is going on soon and that fellow will post as well.

The design for the twins is taken directly from my split plenum 930 headers. The split plenum units with dual waste gates are completely separate and merge at the turbo, making it essentially a twin turbo setup terminating into a single turbo.
I don't have any data comparing the split plenum setup with the twin turbo setup. It would really be impossible to do correctly as the turbos used are completely different. I plan to use stock 993 K16 turbos when I mount these on my car. You can pick a set up used for not much money. If memory serves I paid $300 for my set of K16's.
Once I put these on my car I can make a kit for anyone interested. I don't think we are looking at big money here after all is said and done. Probably less than $3K complete. I plan to run twin zorks with mine. That will sound sooooooo awesome!
Do you have the link to the yellow 930 thread? I would like to check that out!

Awesome looking car!
Old 07-02-2010, 06:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #27 (permalink)