View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
Quote:
As for the consider the source comment from 911nut, that is one notch from me reporting you to the webmaster, so keep that in mind. You can PM me if you have a problem with that.
There is absolutely no reason to be so abrasive. I really doubt you would say any of these things in person. Report away, better yet let me do it for you.
Any debate should be a civil discussion of how and why, not a rude outburst of opinion. You may have some helpful knowledge to share but we'll never know it because of your behavior.

I have said many times that the word performance covers much more than just ringing out the last bit of power. It also means quality and thoughtful compromise to accent the intended use. These are street cars which have vastly different needs than race cars. I personally don't know anybody offering things like this off the shelf, in any form.

Miguel, yes these will have heat exchangers as well. Latest word was that I should see the first production run next week. There are a dozen or so folks eagerly awaiting their back-ordered exchangers so this is a priority.

DDD, Shoot me an email and I'll give you whatever info you are looking for.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #28 (permalink)