View Single Post

Ooops, did not mean to start a $hit storm... just curious as I have turbo motor on my engine stand for my race car and was interested in this set up. It is a twin plug 3.0 EFI with a garret single turbo that I was interested in using twin turbos on as I don't need 500hp but do want quick spool, something likely available with a twin set up....

That, coupled with the fact that I really don't like it when folks chirp on the internet with log in names that don't identify themselves (Brian has contact info available) about how much they know without backing it up....... (kinda chicken $hit). I really don't see anything on SS’s webpage that indicates he has the knowledge, but maybe he does, and if he wants to be a good contributor to the forum maybe he could share some of his wisdom instead of his typical anecdotal shots... Really, if you have all the answers, or even some of them, maybe you could share them with us so we all could learn?? Why would you not share what you know with the forum, and back it up? That is the whole reason forums like this exist......

I have the upmost respect for Brian and his work, so much so that I sent him the heads you see on his demo motor. If it were not for folks like him (and Ben and others) our crowd would be missing out on some great products....
Old 07-02-2010, 11:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #30 (permalink)