View Single Post

Speedy Squirrel

Quote:
My point is that this system is a poor design. This one is truly awful because in the case of twin turbos, equal length, which RarlyL8 has been marketing on this forum for awhile now, is actually measurably effective, if done correctly. These in my opinion are not. As far as appearance is concerned, while I'm sure that they look "cool" to some, they are a joke to me. I think that is a fair opinion to be expressed in a forum like this.
Certainly you, like anyone else, is entitled to their opinion, the fundamental problem here is that you have not provided any data whatsoever (street use or racing) to back your diatribe. That being said, in my opinion, your credibility is highly questionable.

Some contibutors to this forum have developed ways via their own efforts and experimentation to improve the breed and continue to uphold the charisma of the specific model and I hold them in high regrad for their contributions.
79 Honda CBX

Last edited by boxermania; 07-03-2010 at 04:54 PM..
Old 07-03-2010, 04:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #38 (permalink)