View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy Squirrel View Post
I think it is important to distinguish between personal attacks, like "consider the source", or "rodent problem" or any similar comments.

1.My point is that this system is a poor design. 2.This one is truely awful because in the case of twin turbos, equal length, which RarlyL8 has been marketing on this forum for awhile now, is actually measureably effective, if done correctly. 3.These in my opinion are not. As far as appearance is concerned, while I'm sure that they look "cool" to some,4. they are a joke to me. I think that is a fair opinion to be expressed in a forum like this.
1. Why is this poor design?
2. Why is this truly (spellcheck!) awful. Because RarlyL8 has been marketing on this forum for awhile or is actually measurably (spellcheck!) effective, if done correctly? Huh?
3. Again, why are they not?
4. This is how you stay serious and expressing your opinions like on a real forum?

Anyway, opinions are always welcomed in forums but you can`t expect to be taken serious if you`re not giving any info.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #41 (permalink)