Thread: Blown6
View Single Post

Blown6

I might be shooting myself in the foot by posting this right now. Due to the fact that they owe me a refund, but I feel like I have to say something before someone else buys one of these Intercoolers.

Please stay away from Blown6.

The story starts on Ebay. I saw the blown6 930 halfbay upgrade. I had my Mechanic call them over at Blown6 and they stated that the intercooler has polished inlet and outlet. The intercooler is polished aluminum. They said that it was a long neck direct bolt on and it came with brackets.

So I went and brought it on ebay. They stated that it would ship three days after my payment cleared.

I used paypal so it cleared that same day.

I waited for a little over two weeks. I sent them an email and got no response. I then called the number and someone picked up. They said that they would look into it and get back to me.

I then got an email a day later telling me that there was a problem with my shipment and that it would go out the next day and that they would send me a tracking number. I waited again with nothing. A week later I sent them a message that I was going to paypal and start a dispute.

The next day I got an email with a tracking number.

This is what I got.

This is what I was suppose to get.

Old 07-05-2010, 08:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)