View Single Post

So Brian seems to have a great quality product, proven dyno results and they look really cool, but since Brian is not a former rocket scientist, this could not possibly be true. Only then you have a half dozen customers, including a shop, who consider these headers an upgrade over shorties based on their butt dynos and some actual testing.

I just find it fascinating that the people dumping on Brian don't actually have any experience with his particular headers, nor credentials beyond back yard mechanic as far as I can tell. So they are just making random guesses to try and dispute dyno evidence and customer experiences IMO.

By the way, I was one of the posters that constantly told Brian to show us a dyno chart. I now believe these headers add as much power versus the Euro header approximately as the B+Bs add versus the American market header. Whatever that translates into on the street level is probably a lot less significant than the quality difference in welding and metal used, and proper fitament in some cases. Throw in good customer service versus no customer service...
Old 07-06-2010, 09:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #53 (permalink)