View Single Post
Canucks Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy Squirrel View Post
I think it is important to distinguish between personal attacks, like "consider the source", or "rodent problem" or any similar comments.

My point is that this system is a poor design. This one is truely awful because in the case of twin turbos, equal length, which RarlyL8 has been marketing on this forum for awhile now, is actually measureably effective, if done correctly. These in my opinion are not. As far as appearance is concerned, while I'm sure that they look "cool" to some, they are a joke to me. I think that is a fair opinion to be expressed in a forum like this.

Previously, Rarly's posters attacked us for simply asking for comparison data. I see no reason for that, or for this latest attempt to suppress the opinions of others. I certainly have never attacked RarlyL8 as a person, and have no intention to do so. I do think it is fair to challenge an idea or philosophy. That's one aspect of a forum. If that is not appreciated, I have no problem with banning myself, as I find the lack of such interchange dull and uninteresting.
Hey Speedy
Your opinion is like an A hole, everyone has one, are you marketing a better product than Brian, why not??? seems like you know everything, maybe you've been sniffing to much rocket fuel, You wanna dump on people then hit off topic, you'll get your butt spit out in a hurry, do you even have a P car or is your turbo on your mom's Kia. Sit back , shut up and read, maybe you'll learn something from the people that are really knowledgeable. The more you type the goofier you come across, Ya got any front wheel drive burn out pics to share?
Old 07-06-2010, 10:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #54 (permalink)