View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy Squirrel View Post
Were you planning to reveal your business relationship with RarlyL8 at some point? I think it would be appropriate when discussing those products.
Planning to reveal?? I don't hide behind an internet name on webforums. I would think a fair number of people on these forums know who I am and what I am about.

But, since you asked, my business has sold exactly one muffler from Brian over two years ago, customer was very happy with it. I sent him the heads to use for his development as I bought them and they were junk (advertised as useable) and I had no use for them. That is how this community works, people contribute, maybe you should consider trying to do that for a change.....

Anyways, your turn now, time to reveal who you are and become a contributor instead of a commentator....

EDIT: in all fairness I do remember reading some posts you made regarding turbo numbers/identification that were helpful....

Last edited by Jeff Alton; 07-08-2010 at 08:31 AM.. Reason: added content
Old 07-08-2010, 08:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #72 (permalink)